Internship Business Development in Shenzhen, China
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Intern to support the growth of our business in the DACH (German-speaking region). The successful candidate will be a key member of the Business Development Unit responsible for supporting sales and commercial leadership to drive sales strategy execution in the Germany and internationally. With a clear focus on growth this will be a rewarding role as part of a dynamic and expanding team. The role presents the right candidate with an opportunity to learn about the institutional investment sales process and HR practises.
The Business Development Team sits at the intersection of our sales, marketing, ground support, and customer service teams. You’ll be expected to exercise good judgment as well as advanced time-management, project-management, and interpersonal skills. You will also work with members of your team and others to identify bottlenecks in current processes, brainstorm solutions, and implement new business initiatives. Main goal of this position is to find new business partners and find ways to convince them in a cooperation with our company. Through frequent, open discussions in a highly collaborative environment, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how a human resource service firm develops, responds, and evolves in competitive global markets. We are proud to have a team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members that are driven, convincing and highly-ambitious to strategize and collaborate to find the ideal solution for our business partners.
- Conduct market research and develop potential market strategies on how to develop our business.
- Open new markets and design entry strategies, analyses and reports.
- Meet potential clients and indepently help us growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Reach out to potential new clients and partners.
- Identify potential clients and decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
Education & Experience
- Fluency in English is required.
- German or Chinese language skills are also a plus, since the internship will be based in China and the market is German-speaking.
- A Master’s degree (such as MBA) would be considered a plus.
- We expect our candidates to exhibit a high level of strategic thinking, analytical and conversational skills as well as presentation of ideas and approaches.
- Previous experience in Sales, HR, Consulting, Business - Development or related fields is not required but will be considered a plus.
Starting time and duration are flexible, compensation is in accordance to local minimum wage regulations, performance bonus are negotiable. The position is based in Shenzhen, China. We provide full visa support.
- ab 18 bis 50 Jahre
Shenzhen Guangdong Sheng
- Art der Beschäftigung
- siehe Jobbeschreibung
- Curicum Personalberatung GmbH
- Obermeiers Feld 2-4, D-33104 Paderborn
- Herr Lars Meier